Re-centre: A Study in Philippians | Week 2
- We should re-centre our thinking (Philippians 2:5).
- Good thinking comes when we are united with the body of Christ (Philippians 2:2).
- Bad thinking comes when we think and act selfishly (Philippians 2:3-4).
- Best thinking comes when we have the "attitude/mind of Christ" (Philippians 2:5).
Assignment: What are other ways of thinking did Jesus reveal in the gospel?
- We should re-centre by following the humility of Jesus (Philippians 2:6-8).
- We should re-centre by grasping the glory of Jesus (Philippians 2:9-11).