Reports to: the Chair of the Executive Committee of Movement Day Middle East.
Working hours: 20 hours per week starting end-of-November 2023 until 1 March 2024.
Salary: 6,000aed per month (inclusive of transport and communication costs).
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the development and implementation of Movement Day 2024, including all events in the week prior to and including Saturday, 24 February 2024.
The Project Manager will:
- Plan, supervise, implement, and evaluate Movement Day 2024 working with the Executive Committee, and the Movement Day Coordinator.
- Assist in the planning, supervising and implementing of events in the week prior to the Conference Day.
- Collaborate with the various churches and NGO’s involved to ensure areas such as
- Communications and marketing
- Registration and People Coordination
- Workshops & Seminars
- Any other aspects of the conference day
- Recruit volunteers to serve with Movement Day 2024.
- Be available for any other administrative and ministry support tasks as required to assist the MD Executive Committee.
- It is essential this person be a sincere follower of Christ.
- The candidate will do their job prayerfully and in the power and strength of the Holy Spirit.
- The candidate will see themselves not simply as an employee but teammate who uses her/his strengths and abilities for eternal purposes.
The successful applicant:
- Needs to be a self-starter and initiator who copes with ambiguity.
- Needs to be a multi-tasker who can manage other people to accomplish specific tasks and stated objectives.
- Must have a proven track record in overseeing significant events.
- Must have experience in recruiting, training and supporting teams of volunteers.
- Needs to be confident, committed, organised, efficient, and energetic.
- Needs to be strong relationally and enjoy seeing people follow directions and plans.
- Needs to have an eye for detail and the ability to see the big picture.